The IEEE Conference on Network Softwarization (NetSoft 2021) will feature 5 workshops that will be held June 28, 2021 (TaPoPF, S4SI and WIN) and July 2, 2021 (SecSoft and SoftIoT) in conjunction with the main conference.
Monday, June 28, 2021
- 1st International Workshop on Theory and Practice of Programmable Forwarding (TaPoPF 2021)
- 4th International Workshop on Advances in Slicing for Softwarized Infrastructures (S4SI 2021)
- 1st International Workshop on Intent-based Networking (WIN 2021)
Friday, July 2, 2021
- 3rd International Workshop on Cyber-Security Threats, Trust and Privacy Management in Software-Defined and Virtualized Infrastructures (SecSoft 2021)
- 2nd International Workshop on Network Softwarization Techniques for IoT Applications (SoftIoT 2021)
The full details of the workshops are available on each workshop website. Yet the technical program of workshops is provided on the pages below.