IEEE Communications Society is kindly offering Student Travel Grants (STG). Since NetSoft 2021 will be fully virtual, the STG purpose has been modified since no travel is considered. Consequently, STGs can be used to fully or partially cover student registration fees.
*** Application deadline: June 21, 2021 ***
- The applicant must be the author or a co‐author of a paper accepted for publication at NetSoft 2021 or one of its co-located workshops.
- The applicant must register as an Author (not at student rate).
- The applicant must be a ComSoc Student member (not just an IEEE Student member).
- The applicant must be a student registered toward a Bachelors, Masters, or Ph.D. degree in computer science, engineering or related field in a college or university when submitting his/her application.
- The applicant is encouraged to have registered for the conference at the time of application.
Applicants are required to submit an application to the NetSoft 2021 STG Committee that includes:
- full name, contact information, email, membership ID, nationality, country of residence
- name and email of the advisor (if applicable);
- paper ID, title and type (paper/poster/application, if the applicant is a co-author); –
- information on whether or not a first time conference participant;
- a letter that briefly summarizes the applicant’s current research interests and achievements, and how would he/she benefit from participation to NetSoft 2021.
Applicants should send an email with a pdf attachment of their application to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment of the STG will be made directly by IEEE ComSoc after the conference when the STG chair notifies IEEE about the student participation.
- Application deadline: June 21, 2021
- Notification: starting from June 21, 2021