NetSoft 2021 conference uses Whova as main conference management system. Whova allows a continuous exchange between participants, organizers, and speakers despite the different Time Zones that NetSoft 2021 Conference covers. Whova allows you to:
- View the event agenda and plan your schedule
- Access Livestreams and videos directly within sessions and utilize the session Q&A
- Set up Virtual meet-ups with your fellow attendees to connect remotely
- Create and converse through various Discussion Topics in the Community Board
- Receive updates such as last-minute session change from the organizers
NetSoft 2021 is accessible to the conference registrants through the Whova Platform as follows:
- Web Browser: https://whova.com/portal/webapp/ieeen_202106
- Mobile application: https://whova.com/portal/ieeen_202106
To display NetSoft 2021 agenda on your time zone, you have to connect to Whova web portal (using a browser) and click on “Switch to local time” as shown below. You can also use Whova mobile application which display already the agenda according to your local time zone.
Please use the e-mail you registered with the conference to sign up in Whova.